Are you ready for the new era of aviation?
Whether you are cutting-edge roboticist, an innovative aeronautical engineer, an aerospace investor, an open-minded aviation policy maker, a forward-thinking helicopter operator or a visionary city planner, if you want to keep abreast on how drones and digital aviation will disrupt your world, the FAI/DIAS International Drone & Digital Aviation Conference is a not-to-be-missed event!
Titled 'Delivering the Future: Digital Aviation Technologies to Enable Sustainable & Scalable Solutions', the day-long conference for industry professionals on Friday 13th September 2019 in Lausanne, Switzerland, is jam-packed with international expert speakers who will present on a variety of trending topics, and is a unique opportunity to learn, exchange and shape the aerial dimension of our digital societies with professionals holding a range of views.
- Foldable drones for search and rescue missions by Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- DARPA’s Subterranean Challenge, flying (unmanned) underground
- How EHang wants to ‘Let humankind fly freely like a bird’
- Gaining the public acceptance of Urban Air Mobility
- U-Space, Europe's progress to make unmanned aviation safe, secure, quiet, clean and impactful
- What will Google Wing deliver?
DIAS Vice-President Simon Johnson comments: “For anyone who has a technological, regulatory or commercial interest in the new era for aviation, the 2019 edition of the FAI/DIAS International Drone & Digital Aviation Conference is an unmissable event; it’s an opportunity for air transport professionals to network, collaborate and push forward the agenda and shape the future of air mobility.”
- WHEN: Friday 13 September 2019
- WHERE: EPFL Rolex Learning Centre, Lausanne, Switzerland
- PRICE: CHF 500, includes access to all conference sessions as well as coffee breaks, a networking lunch, expo area and evening cocktail event (FAI/DIAS/EPFL: CHF 250)
2019 FAI/DIAS International Drone & Digital Aviation Conference
2019 FAI/DIAS International Drone & Digital Aviation Conference is part of the FAI International Drones Conference and Expo which will take place from Friday 13 to Sunday 15 September 2019 at the EPFL Rolex Centre in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The event includes:
- For professionals (registration fee): 13 September
FAI/DIAS International Drone & Digital Aviation Conference
- For the general public (free entrance): 14 September
FAI/EPFL International Drone Symposium
- For all (free entrance): 13-15 September
Drone & Digital Aviation Expo
This year's event will be part of the EPFL’s Open House 50th birthday celebrations, at which 30,000 visitors are expected.
A world-class, drone-racing contest, the EPFL Drone Racing Cup 2019 (part of the FAI Drone Racing World Cup series 2019), will take place concurrently to the event, with its finals being held on Sunday 15 September.